As a person receiving mental health services in the Philadelphia area, you have a responsibility to assist in receiving the best care. You have the responsibility to:
- Participate, as fully as able, in your treatment. Strive toward:
- Taking an active part in the development of your Service or Treatment Plan.
- Telling staff what you need and want from your services.
- Sharing information with staff that is relevant to your service.
- Telling staff if you are not satisfied with services or you feel that you have been treated unfairly.
- Respect the rights of other consumers and staff.
- Respect the rules established by the agency where you receive services; speak out if you feel the rules are unreasonable.
- Give staff the opportunity to resolve problems.
Return to main Making a Complaint page.