The mental health care system can be a maze. First, identifying the problem and then finding the right help. We are here to assist you in getting the help you need.
- Resource Guide of services for older adults in Philadelphia
- Assessing the Care You Receive
- Questions to Ask About Your Medicine
- Financial Assistance
- 17 questions to ask when seeking a residential facility
- Making a Complaint - for those times when you haven't found the services you've needed or you haven't been satisfied by what was offered.
- Glossary of Terms
Remember: It's your right to have your voice heard. You deserve the best treatment and services available.